Wednesday, July 13, 2005

if u buy that I'll throw the golden gate in free.....

If u don't know that is a line from a country song. I don't know why I have it in my head!!! It says "I've got some ocean front property in Arizona, from the front porch you can see the sea, I've got some ocean front property in Arizona....If you buy that i'll throw the golden gate in freeeeee".

Well I am back from Colorado......... And from there being no missed calls, messages or comments while I was away, I see that no one missed me. Sniff sniff. Oh well. I had a grand ol' time with my fam damily. The weather was just awesome there. It is a whole different SUMMER. We would wake up around 8 to sixty degree temperatures and eventually it would work its way up to 80. Mahna got constant 24 hour attention the whole time from either my mom, sisters or grandma. I think I only had to bathe Mahna once out of 5 times while we were there. I am pretty sure she got even cuter while we were there, maybe it was the altitude. She makes a new face which Jarrod calls her "mean face". I will try to post a picture here in a minute.

Well a bunch of people just walked in my house so I lost concentration. Thanks for reading.....

1 comment:

Steph said...

i love colorado. i'd love to live there again. ahhh. a high of 80. that rules.