Wednesday, August 25, 2004

someone call the waaaahmbulance

Seen the movie the KID? I love that chubby little boy he is so adorable! He reminds me sorda of my brother when he was little. It is so sad that other kids are so mean to chubby kids cuz they don't get it that chubby kids are the cutest ones!!! Anyway I am feeling very waaaaaaaaah today. I am hot. I am dizzy, I am nauseous. I am so nervous about being a mom. I am so guilty for being a jerk to Jarrod. I feel like I weigh 500 pounds. I am so tired and grumpy and just want to go back to sleep but I have plans today and it is supposed to be fun so I need to suck it up. I want to know how do people make it through pregnancy when they have a kid already??? Seems impossible. Well Have a good day....... I wish I had more interesting stuff to say. XOXO

No comments: