Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Oh happy day!

Today turned out to be a really good day. My mom forced me out of the house to get a manicure and pedicure. That is soo relaxing. I really did not want to go, but I made myself anyway. The lady who does it is so sweet and cute and funny and it was just cool as always to spend time with my mom. I think being pregnant has made me so much more attached to her. She is so giving, but I do worry sometimes she is giving so much of herself and she needs to keep a little for her. Then we shared a zesty turkey panido from Jack in the Crack. That was soooo yummy. I highly suggest everyone trying one! MMMMMMMM and we went to the Saturn dealership cuz Jarrod wanted to know the price of the Saturn version of an SUV (he is determined for me to be an SUV driver.....) which is called "VUE" and are about $20,000 new. WOA lots o money even tho most SUV's are more than that. Then we went to Denton to visit my Grandma who is such a delightful person to be around although she is caring for my dying grandpa 24 hours a day. It is so sad watching him slowly suffer and forget everyone and not be in reality anymore. It is so depressing. I am really amazed how well my grandma is doing. She is so sweet, I am so lucky to have such a sweet granny poo. Anyway MOOSH MOOSH. Then Jarrod and I had dinner w/ our friends Cindy and Tom at Abuelo's *YUUUUUM*. It was such a nice dinner. Great conversation and they are just really cool people to be around. She made me feel good saying she was anxious for me to clean her house again. Their first reaction when we walked in.... "you are humungous!"..... and I am! haha. Tonight after we got home I got to talk to my semi long distance friend, Jana, and my very long distance friend Kimmy. It was cool to talk to both of them, so that was a good ending of a day that turned out so much better than it started out. Night night for now.........

No comments: