Friday, August 13, 2004

nut N honey

Not much going on it seems like. Nothing I have thought to journal about. I am about ready to pop this alien baby out of my belly. My back hurts and I am uncomfy constantly. I told my mom thank God only 18 days til I am out of this bad mood. She said JUST WAIT! Haha. So I am nervous about breastfeeding and waking up and taking care of another human being. My friend told me her baby almost drown the other day when she turned around for five seconds. Her baby is almost 3 yrs old. She is also a very attentive mom so it shows that anything can happen. SCARY. Tonight is Jarrod's keg party. Hopefully we get enough diapers for the first month. If not oh well I am just glad Jarrod will be getting some attention for once since I know he is so excited about Mahna and has been put on the back burner for a few months now and everything is about his pregnant wife and soon to be born baby. We still don't know for sure if he will get the new job. He has had an interview w/ three different people so far. They have all but scared him to death over how "stressful and difficult" the job is. I don't know if they want him to run away or what! The main discussion that still hasn't happened is PAY, which hopefully will happen Tuesday or Weds. They are going to have him come in for a couple hours and just watch what they do and sort of try it himself, so he can see if he can handle it. I really just want him to be happy and maybe a little more challenged. I do know there is a line between being challenged and being absolutely stressed out. I feel like my old job got to me too much and changed how I was toward family and husband and myself. So I don't want him to have to cross that line......... even for us to have health insurance. I am enjoying us getting along awesomely and everything being so smooth. I am scared to death of baby coming and our relationship changing. I am also scared of a job taking over his brain and changing us. I guess I should have titled this blog "scared of change" haha. Well happy weekend! Thanks to those of you who read and also those who comment! XOXO Caroline

No comments: