Monday, March 01, 2004

more dreams

Last night another crazy dream. My dad was in my grandma's old house, fixing up an old computer for me, in the bathroom. I went in to see what he was up to. I had been in trouble all day, for being late to work, skipping school, etc etc. So he fixed a computer for me to keep, and gave me $50 to spend on whatever I wanted to...

This is a strange dream, because I only remember once my dad handing me cash to spend and that was when I was 7 mo. pregnant w/ Gold living in Kansas City with no money and no job, but lots of family love! He gave me $50 then and it meant a lot to me. I also have been wishing for money lately, the night before last I dreamed of shoe shopping at Journeys. I probably dreamed about my grandma's house because I saw her last night. I think I dreamed of the computer b/c when I saw my brother yesterday he was playing Sims on the upstairs "closet" computer.

As for yesterday's blog, thanks SO much to those who took time to read it and comment! U ROCK~~~~~~~~~

No comments: