Friday, March 05, 2004

hmmmmmmmm

Today's topic will be; "not all people are out to get something from you"

some examples of this in my life are mostly my family members... and I do feel privaleged for that because not all people are lucky enough to have family members who do not "expect something in return" if you know what I mean. Unfortunately my husband has a family like this, although they try not to be like that. Anyway.... I am thankful for my fam and his, for different reasons. I also have a neighbor who is not rich, does not "have" a lot, but is constantly trying to give me and Jarrod something. And he knows that we love him to death (and hate his guts at times) and honestly gives us these little gifts or acts of kindness without expectations. Think about how rare this is. I am constantly suspicious of people because usually if they are doing something nice they want something back, or need you for something later on....... Christians or NOT. Of course Christians are easier to trust if you really believe they are Christians because at least you know they probably have a conscience. Another person that comes to mind and is the main reason for this Blog, is my friend Cynthia who I talked to last night for the first time in MONTHS. I must say she is one of very few women that I feel comfortable to talk openly with, and this is a good thing> I was really almost bubbly that she called me last night, although I could pick up the phone at any time and call her, but do I? No. I hate THE PHONE. But that is another tale for another day. I am just here to babble on today about a few pieces of lovliness picked out of my ever-moving world.

Now a big phat complaint, and a warning to anyone thinking of becoming pregnant............ MY BACK HURTS!

XOXO
Happy Friday
caroline the cleaning lady

No comments: