Tuesday, March 11, 2008

ditto of the myspace

Jeez it is one a.m. and I should be tired but I drank coffee at 10 pm like I knew I shouldn't. I took a shower at midnight and really don't want to blowdry my hair nor do I want to go to bed w/ it wet. I did a couple loads of laundry and need to do three more. I visited the dentist this past week and found out my TMJ is worse than I thought and I have worn enamel off two of my molars. Speaking of molars, Cole is cutting two! Poor little fella. I wouldn't have even checked for that but he was screaming and I looked in there and sure enough... Jarrod took Mahna and I to eat at the "Gaylord" (only locals know this is not a homo bar, but a fancy conventionish place with lots of fancy restaurants and shnazzy decor inside). Mahna wore my diamond necklace and earrings and was all decked out even wore her hair up fancy like Jarrod requested. She was amazed and in awe of everything at the place and carried her little purse like a real princess. I will have to post the pics...... It melts my heart the way Jarrod dotes on her and wants to show her special things in life. I hope he continues to always want to spend special time with her. She repays him generously with kisses and calling him "daddy". Cole is walking like a pro these days, even walks out to the car with me holding his hand sometimes. He knows what he wants and will say yes, no and thank you. We just have to work on his bullying cuz he likes to hit and head butt and today poked a little 6 mo old in the eye (out of curiousity more than meanness). Business is the same and we need it to be going UP. Attempting to refinance the house has been more pain than it's worth because of being independently employed. Such is life, but the beat goes on.

2 comments:

Blondee said...

CAN'T WAIT TILL I CAN SEE IT ALL FOR MYSELF!!!!!!!!!! SEE YOU TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
XOXOXOXOX

Blondee said...

CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT ALL FOR MYSELF--SEE YOU TOMORROW!!!!