Thursday, March 27, 2008

chillin

My body temperature returned to a normal numeric digital read out last night. The first time in SIX days! It felt like I could do anything all of a sudden. Ugh, except I jump up to do something and have this hella pain in my ribs and side. And a wierd thing, too. My fever went away and I had like a sweep of anxiety that lasted a couple of hours. I sort of felt like I just came out of a coma and realized that I semi "missed" the past week. Wierd feeling. So I am very thankful that the antibiotics worked and I am no longer a sweating feverish looney toon who can't watch her own children!
Anyway I still have this pain, but the DR says now that maybe it is just a pain from my kidney radiating somewhere else. Sounds a little like medical b.s. but I'll buy it. It's cheaper than having my gallbladder removed. :) I get the 'actual' test result back Monday. (they charge a fortune and make you WAIT!) devils

1 comment:

Kendra said...

Thanks for the update...I hope everything turns out to be just fine.