Wednesday, March 26, 2008

she gives me fever

(this was written Tuesday)


I have had a fever of 102.7 since thurs night and its crazy horrid having a fever. I can’t even remember the last time I did. It breaks at least once a day and I sweat buckets and it goes down to about 100.7 then inches back up. I also have a headache that feels like an exploding mushroom helmet. This morning it was 103.4 so I started calling my OB because I also have had a wicked pain in my side for two straight wks which i tried to blow off as a pulled muslce but the last few days has gotten so bad it hurts to walk and i can’t sleep comfortably. So my wonderful kind hearted Doc squeezed me in and after running various tests and doing a sono said all he could do was treat it as a kidney infection w/ a shot of antibiotics and pills to take at home but it is more likely my gallbladder so if pain isn’t better by tomorrow night I have to go to the ER since I have no insurance. But if it is that then I will get nothing but sicker.



Crazy eh? I am a dizzy sweaty mo fo. Pray for me homies.

1 comment:

Kendra said...

So...how's your side?