Monday, March 31, 2008

impatient w/ da sik-ness

I am ready to feel 'great' again. I am still deadish feeling and sweaty even tho, no fever. Got the results of my test back today and it was a raging "YES" you had a severe kidney infection. I had pretty much realized that by now, but tests are good. Especially when you pay cash money for them. LOL. Jarrod and I are both getting sore throats and Mahna has had a cough so it's like oh here is the NEXT round of sickness. Heaven forbid we all just be comfortable.



I am in the process at this moment of downloading pix on my computer. My nieces will be here in a few, so there is a good chance I will get interrupted and NOT get to put them online. But we can hope for the best..

Tiffany I am so excited you posted a belly pic. Your tum looks awesome!

Thanks for the friends who cared when I was sick. It means a lot and shows who's who. Love you guys! XOXO

And other than that life is busy and great. We finally got our taxes out (thanks for the help Casey) and Cole is taking two hour naps most days. Jarrod forked out the cash for me to get the doggie groomed today. Tomorrow I am getting her ear looked at at the vet. (She has a cyst or sumthin). Mahna is so much fun, I just want her to stay 3 yrs old forever. Cole is fun, too, but SUCH a mama's boy. Won't let anybody have much to do with him. My mother in law has been awesome about helping me this past week and at the beginning of the week Mom took Mahna and Cole a few days in a row and even kept Mahna over night (mahna was sooooo excited) not to mention she bought them some cool new clothes! My wonderful sister Kendra sent me $ to help w/ the DR bill and that was so thoughtful. I liked the letter she sent cuz it said she had meant to put offering in the plate but sent it to me instead!

This is a super rambling post but like I said I am not back to normal (or is this normal?) so that's my excuse.

No comments: