Friday, August 04, 2006

mooooooooooooving on

Mahna had her first dentist appointment. She did so good. The office was amazing. It is all for kids dentist so it was decorated and everything was short for kids and lots of groovacious educational toys everywhere. I realized Mahna really DOESN'T have everything! :) She got to sit in my lap for her flouride treatment and teeth check, so it wasn't scary at all. The woman was very nice and I am glad that her first dental experience didn't put fear in her heart!

Later that day she got her first haircut! First she watched me get a haircut then she sat on my lap and got her little bangs trimmed and the rest of her hair cut. She looks so much older now! I will post a picture soon.

We are finally getting our mortgage stuff finalized. What a pain in the arse! I can't wait til this junk is over!!!!!!!!! At least our first house payment won't be due until October. That is good cuz it's gonna be expensive. Oh and I went and picked up a few boxes at the used box store on 407. Nice guy who works there carried them to my car and they were pretty cheap too! Thanks Lindsay!

Okay well I am feeding my ma and Kendra's doggies now and watering mom's plants and now I am off to return movies, turn in donations, buy dog food and if I am lucky get a pedicure!!!!!!

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Joye said...

Cute. Did you take any pictures? I wish I'd have taken a picture of Lucy's first bubble gum bubble last week, she looked so shocked and surprised and please all at the same time. When's your mama coming home, I miss her? I know she told me, so I'm thinking not for another week?

Little Me said...

Glad you had a good experience at the box store. I am telling everyone who's mooooving to go there. You can sell em back, too (that's if nobody asks you first whether they can have them) Sounds like you've had a good day. I need to take my girls to a dentist, only I don't know a good one. To whom did you take Mahna?