Wednesday, August 16, 2006

insanity

This has been one of the wierdest days of my life. Mahna slept in, then wanted breakfast. She never wants breakfast. In fact, she never eats so when she asks to eat I surely say OKAY. Then I get to G.G.'s house to drop her off, I have less than five minutes to stay and her shoes are nowhere to be found. Of course this is a day she really does need shoes because GG is dropping her off w/ my mom at the salon later until I finish cleaning a brand new house. This is why I was running super late because I HAD to be at this new house on time. Then later in the afternoon Jarrod calls and says that our electricity got off. Aparently the lovely RELIANT ELECTRICITY COMPANY got the dates confused on when they are supposed to change over our electricity to the new house. I had it scheduled for FRIDAY and they aren't even supposed to turn off our current house's electricity since Casey will still live there. So we are on hold with them forever and ever just for them to say that they can't turn it back on for 24-48 hours, even tho it is 104 degrees, I am 5 mo. pregnant, have a one year old and two cats. Now all the food is spoiling in my freezer and fridge (yes they will EVENTUALLY reimburse us for it) and we get to go stay in the La Quinta hotel tonight. JOY. Then Jarrod's job completely screwed up his route, added 100 miles a DAY to him and an extra hour to his evening with no added pay (he pays for his own gas so this is basically a CUT in pay). SO Jarrod did something very unlike himself and just came home. OH and our house we are supposed to be signing papers on tomorrow night..... has a plumbing problem from the foundation repair and it is getting fixed tomorrow. Luckily tonight Jarrod got things worked out with his job and Mahna is staying with GG, since I have to clean tomorrow anyway. I miss her already tho. We had fun swimming tonight. She is very brave in the water now and has learned so many words she can really talk to where you know what she wants most of the time. Well I am at my parents and we need to go to the hotel. Yip EeE
TOODLES

1 comment:

Joye said...

Is Jarrod going to be able to get his route straightened out or is he stuck with this? Sounds like a very, rough day. Sorry. :<