Saturday, June 03, 2006

date w/ my kiddo

Mahna and I had a date day. It was so fun. We went for a walk, then went swimming, then went shopping for a book and video and toy for her. Then the best part was we went to eat at Quizno's, just the two of us. I had the pot roast sub with lots o' horseradish MMMM and she had cheetos and pickles dipped in honey mustard. She loves to "dip" stuff. Unfortunately didn't have a bib with me, but oh well. Honey mustard washes out. I don't know why it was so special eating out with her, just the two of us, but it gave me such a good feeling. Kind of a freedom of sorts. Anyway..... we found a house we are interested in that just went for sale in Flower Mound, so hopefully tomorrow will get to see it and hope it will be "the one".

5 comments:

Steph said...

1) Caroline, you are waaaay too cool to live in Flower Mound and 2) I love to dip stuff too.

Little Me said...

what happened with the house? was it the ONE? We close (Lord willing) on our house in Denton in about 2 weeks. I am nowhere near ready.

Joye said...

Yeah, the house???

Brent said...

OOOOOH! Is your house near me? Is your house near me?

Brent said...

And, ummm, Stephanie, am I too cool to live in FloMo? Because I live in FloMo, and I don't wanna be a dork!

However, I do own a minivan and mow my lawn in black socks, so you might be on to something there...