Friday, June 09, 2006

FRY DAY

Tis hot these days and I am oh so thankful my parents put a pool in last year. Mahna is a little waterbug now and will stay in for HOURS> With lots of sunscreen of course. Anna and my momma are good at showing her a good time and LETTING her swim and splash for hours and hours. I am less patient and less fun. It's funny how I could always entertain other people's kids. And for some things I can show Mahna a really great time. But when it comes to being silly and spontaneous, well.....

So no house yet. :( We are putting a small pause on looking at houses. Putting some more cash in the bank to make us look good for our loan. We are on vacation for a week in July, so we are thinking we might find something end of July or in August. Who knows!

Steph, thanks for saying I am "too cool for Flower Mound". Haha. Flower Mound and Lewisville are some super borING places, I tell ya. No doubt about that. Not many uniquely pierced/dyed interesting clothed people walking around, heck not a lot of people WALKING anywhere. I would much prefer Austin over here with all the stupid dry cleaners on every block. I even thought about Dallas, but our jobs are here, families, good schools. I have lived in the ghetto of Lewisville and am pretty over the cuteness of it now. Flower Mound with it's pretty green trees and yards that people don't deck out with what won't fit in their house anymore sounds like a better place to take a walk. Plus the schools seem a lot better, too. Who knows, we still might end up in Lewisville because of these RIDIDCULOUS prices, but it won't be the same neighborhood we've been in.

Happy Friday and thanks for reading! Toodles.

2 comments:

Brent said...

Look in my neighborhood! You could move from the ghetto of Lewisville to the ghetto of FloMo!

Kendra said...

HA! i love how you said people deck their yards with what won't fit in their houses. Yeah. That's going on around here, too. Is it a Trashy Texan thing? PS there's a survey on my blog you're supposed to do. see you this weekend! you'll be engaged six years! woAH! and Frank's 20! insane...