Friday, June 16, 2006

happy FRYday a lil late

Well no one probably even reads blogs on the weekend, but oh well. I am looking forward to the weekend because I want to do some sitting and laying and take a hot bath. Tomorrow is Jarrod and my 6th anniversary. I would really like to go get massages, but it's a little too expensive at the moment. If we can get babysitting assistance, we might go see a movie at the studio movie grill. That way we can eat and watch. FUN! We like NEVER go to the movies, so it really is a date kind of thing for us to do. Pre-prego days I would rather go have happy hour for a few hours just the two of us, cuz we have so much fun doing that, but maybe next year! :) The ironic thing is we are going to probably see "The Break Up". Nice anniversary movie, eh?? I am also looking forward to seeing Kenner Sue and her huz and having a "brunch" at some new restaurant with Jarrod's family on Sunday.
Mahna needs me to read her a book now! She is shaking my leg saying MOM. TOODLES

2 comments:

Joye said...

Happy anniversary! Mike & I want to try that movie grill place in Denton sometime. Hope you have a fun time just hanging out together. I've been hearing about some 'oh so cute' Mahna-isms from your mom. Like, "Mahna, Mahna, Mahna." What a doll.

Brent said...

Yeah, Happy 6th Anniversary! That is pretty cool if you're asking me...no matter how you celebrate.