Friday, April 28, 2006

updates

I feel so conceited posting on Blogger. It's like here is ME here is MY LIFE, here are MY FEELINGS... but then onthe other hand I guess I couldn't talk about other ppl without their permission. LOL

Mahna is doing much better. 2 nights ago she woke up 5 times during the night, therefor neither of us got sleep, last night she only woke up twice. She is no longer barfing. She has no more fever. She has developed a love for water (yippee!) and has been guzzling it (and was doing pedialite too) since she got sick so no worries of dehydration. I am feeling a sense of sadness by no longer nursing but also it is changing out bedtime routine and daddy gets to be more involved now. She has her own pillow now and takes her sippy cup w/ her to bed (in between us on our bed) and she fusses a little but then lies down and says "row row" wanting us to sing row row row your boat, then "baby" for rock abye baby, then "baby" again for hush little baby. I pray and hope that eventually she will be broken of the ritual of waking up in the night and sleep solidly.

This morning we got up early to go to the "Wellington" neighborhood sales. Only to get rained out. We did get to go to one and got mahna a few lil things. I am off to clean a house now and think about what to get Jarrod for his bday. He will be 28 HOLY COW on Monday! I think I am gonna get him a metal detector (that is what he asked for) to use on the beach in Galveston. He is planning a big trip with his friends on Memorial day wknd. And hopefully his brother Freddy can fly out from Virginia that weekend. My parents are giving Jarrod a frequent flyer ticket for his bday so his brother can come visit. I think that is really cool. TOODLES FOR NOW!
HAPPY FRIDAY

3 comments:

Joye said...

Glad little Mahna is feeling better. Happy Birthday, Jarrod!

Anonymous said...

I am glad Mahna is feeling better. AND I am glad I got caught up reading your blogs. I get so caught up on myspace I forget about your blogger. Trying to get better. Love you!

Nikki

Little Me said...

Happy birthday, Jarrod. I've heard metal detectors can be very addictive- you may need one too!
Have fun