Friday, April 14, 2006

happppppppppppy bdayt

to ANNA she is 17 today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I remember 17 years ago my mom being pregnant with her. I was almost 10. Everyone was sure that bump in my belly was a little brother for Franky. I constantly told them all it was a girl and I would rub my mom's belly saying HI LITTLE SISTER! I already had 2 siblings so I wasn't really excited about another person taking all my parents attention away from me, but nonetheless I knew it was a girl. I remember hiding on the stairs when my grandma answered the phone call from the hospital. "It's a girl???!!!" I jumped out saying "I knew it I knew it!". I think 10 years is a cool age difference for me and Anna. Maybe I am just lucky that she is such an easy going person and so much fun to be around. She helped me a lot with my work while I was pregnant with Mahna. She has been very accepting and tolerant of Jarrod irritating the crap out of her with his "JoKeS". We share a love of makeup, which we will pursue today spending her birthday day together and getting pedicures. Tomorrow she will go to Austin w/ Franky (my parents and gma already left) and I will go to the church picnic on Saturday and Sunday go see Jarrod's grandma who just had one of her breasts removed because of cancer. I am sad it didn't work out to go to Austin this weekend, but I am glad it is working out that I get to be with Anna on her birthday-day. HAPPY 17TH on the 14th!

3 comments:

Joye said...

Happy birthday to Anna, sweet Anna. I sent her a card, but I thought she'd be going to Austin today or I would've called her. You're such a good sister, blogging about your little sis.

Brent said...

Yeah! Happy Birthday, Anna!

Anonymous said...

I remember when she was just a little girl. Its like the little sis I never had, makes me all misty eyed. I miss you guys so much. Wish we lived closer. One day maybe!

Nikki