Monday, April 10, 2006

I can't take it anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Life without a computer is too hard! I just can't take it anymore!!!!!!!!!! Casey (jarrods' bro) is still working on a few ideas of what might work to fix the darn thing. I might just have to snag it back and call DELL. They ask for a cred card # but supposedly they can help u fix the problemo. Today I went to the gym and had a very heartpumping workout. Mahna was greeted before we even got INTO the gym by the older babysitter "Ginger" who just can't wait to see her when we make it in. They were blowing bubbles in there today and it was just Mahnas luck cuz yesterday we got her bubbles but they wouldn't work with her bubble blowing doggie toy. It is made by Little Tykes and I guess it only works with Little Tykes bubbles...... grr. Anywayz then we went to the mall and got Jarrod a new wallet. He wanted one that was flat with no clip. Mahna played at the playplace for a little while but wanted me to do everything with her. Sometimes she is social and sometimes not. Plus she was sleepy. Tomorrow I have a house to clean then hopefully going to the park w/ L.L. and her cuties. OK Well Casey is back now so he probably wants me to get off his computer. Hope you enjoyed this retarted post!

3 comments:

Little Me said...

Retarded? No! I am just glad you were able to post something, even if you aren't able to read this comment.

Joye said...

Did you all play at the park today? Your ma and I played together, too.

Caroline said...

no playing but hopefully soon maybe next week