Monday, September 29, 2003

Lucky gurrrrrrrrl

I am a lucky chick. I have cool friends! Nikki your blog is great to read every day! Jana, it was fun at your Pampered Chef party tonight.....You did a great job! Lynne, I love you always.....sorry I haven't called lately. Cindy MacKinnon... Thanks so much for the job and thanks for being my good friend and second mom. Cynde THANKS FOR THE POSTCARD! Jackie, we gotta get togethah!!! Kendra, I saw your new haircut (in a pic dad printed out) and it looks AWESOME!

Today I took care of Evelyn again. She is such a fun lady. I really enjoy spending time with her. We went TV shopping today. She found a Sony she really likes, but didn't buy it quite yet. Then she took me to lunch at Red Lobster (some job, eh?). It was a fun day. I am way behind in school again though..... UGH. I am also not paying enough attention to my husband these days. Why is it I can only focus on one thing at a time? Tomorrow I have bible study, then Evelyn's house, then studying all night..... makes me look forward to sleeping tonight, but then again that means tomorrow will be here sooner.

My birthday "party" is on Saturday night, so anyone who wants to come PLEASE COME!!!!! If you need a bbsitter let me know and I will talk to my sister, Anna. There is a boxing match that night, so if you need an excuse to bring your man, there ya go!

PS....Does anyone know the name of song 9 on the EvanEssence CD? I have a burned copy...

No comments: