Friday, September 19, 2003

grumble grumble

Yes, I am piiiiiiiiisssssssssy!
I cleaned a house this morning without doing my normal ritual of working out at the gym first (to wake up) and I have paid for it all day. I am a sleeeeeeeeeepy dudette. When I got home around 1 pm I was going to go to the gym but Jarrod said nah... take a nap, you will feel better. This is after I told him I have hellacious PMS and we should not be talking for a few days, because I will say negative depressing things I do not mean. Well I laid down for about 1 1/2 hours before I finally fell asleep. All I could hear were sirens (we live in ghettoville) and my mind was going a million miles an hour about all the things I should be doing right now. Well I did end up getting some sleep and I feel better now, except its 4:30 and I need to take a shower and go buy cigarrettes with my invisible money. I think I might go raid my mommy's fridge tonight. I am constantly hungry when I am broke... but everyone wants what they can't have RIGHT NOW. Well thank heavens it is Friday. Maybe tomorrow I will get to clean Bryn's grandma's house, and maybe this red cat will get adopted at the adopt a pet. Happy Trails!

No comments: