Monday, September 22, 2003

Oh Happy Day!

Well today I went to work w/ Jarrod, which means I was a passenger in his truck from 6:40 am to 5:40 pm. It makes my butt hurt and it makes me tired sometimes to stare at the road, but I can only imagine his pain. We always have a blast tho. We are both goofy and we have been together so long it is just comfortable and I dunno....... people who have been together a while know what I mean. It is fun. He is fun. So now I am home and I NEED to be studying Economics. UGH! It is not too horribly hard, but it is tedious. It is more fun to read people's blogs of course. :) Nikki's is awesome today. You rule woman. Hope you like the movie tonight. Tiffany it was great to talk to you for a while yesterday. GUESS WHAT!~ I got some extra work! I might actually be able to afford that PERM I want and also these VANS tennis shoes I really want. ANyway the work is staying at Evelyn's house w/ her. SHe is the older lady I clean for and she hurt herself last week and is using a walker now. PLEASE pray for me that I will be confident and loving, because I do not know what to do w/ an older woman all day. I do not want her to feel uncomfortable or anything, I don't know what I should talk about!!!!!!!!! Help! ANyONE have SugGEstions?

ALSO did anyone watch episode 38 of the SOPRANOS last night? LOVE THAT SHOW! I am obsessed w/ it a little bit. What can I say, I never had a "soap"! :)

LOVE YA'll
thanks for reading!
CAROLINE

No comments: