Thursday, September 18, 2003

Thank you KENDRA

Thank you Kendra for helping me figure out how to blog again!!!!!!!!! It is a beautiful day in computer land.
it is 6:59 am and I am going to have a good day. I am not quite awake, yet. I have a hangover from one glass of red wine. I think I am becoming a light weight. I do not know why I decided to drink it last night anyway, it wasn't much fun and it just made me want to smoke a lot of cigarrettes. (did I spell that right?)
I did enjoy talking to my neighbor. She is 45, ecclectic and has long blonde hair. She entertained me with stories from the past and we made fun of the husbands and they made fun of us.
Tonight she is excited that Survivor is starting. I am not much into Survivor but Extreme Makeovers is starting again tonight at 8 p m and THAT is one show I really like to watch. I am not a TV person, but the serious shallow side of me just really gets into people getting made over.
Ok, so just like the fantasy of a prince rescuing you, I am dreaming of an internet smartee coming along to teach me how to make a comment bar on my blog.
You see, I take a telecourse and an internet course for college right now, and I clean houses while the people are not home, so you see, I have not much human communication so I live for my mailbox and my email, hee hee! WRITE ME PEOPLE! send me a postcard!

haha
More later
Happy Thursday!!!!!!!!!

No comments: