Friday, June 01, 2007

promised afternoon update

Ok, well the meeting went very well. I amjust horribly impatient, and he will not start being this bank's courier service until AUGUST!!!! That is two months, becuz they have to give their current service two month cancellation notice. Bummer, but ok. It will be awesome once it starts. He loves those people and they love him, so it will be much better than the guy TONY he was working for before. That guy was such an ass. N E WAYS.....

Nikki, good idea about healthy snacks!

Cin...money tree doing good and so far the 'universe' has provided all we have needed to make it thus far, jobless.

OH! Something bad happened, though. Lexy (3 yrs old) was getting in Penny (dog)'s face and I was off with the other kiddos and Penny bit her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so pissed off, I am leaving Penny outside and thinking of getting rid of her. I know she was cornered, but she bit Lexy's LIP! It was bleeding and you know that Lexy will possibly be frightened by dogs now! I can't call her mom at work, and Lexy is ok now but I will have to explain this later and if it happened to my kid i would be pretty PISSED.

Jessica.......Thanks for always reading! I wish I could post pics, I have a million new and good ones, but this isn't my computer so I can't download the pics. Hopefully soon!

Hugs to all.

1 comment:

Kendra said...

hi. i don't know what happened to that last post, but i read your blog.