Friday, June 29, 2007

pic one of a billion

Here are two pics of Mahna holding her brother Cole who she asks to hold at least 3 times a day. They love eachother sooooooo much and it is amazing to watch. She is not jealous acting of him whatsoever. It is so cute to watch her make him smile.


OK the last post I wrote in this series u are about to start reading was really the first one but i forgot they would post backward. SO here is post one of a bunch of pics, so scroll down and check out my shtuff.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! I just wanted you to know that I am reading, so keep it up!

cincin21 said...

Hi Sweetness!!

Does Cole weigh more than Mahna yet??

Great pics!!!

PhranQi said...

Hi caroline
Its Franky here
I think your babies are so cute
I have some pics for you on my camera that I can send to you if you give me your email address
mine is elektrikphranqi@yahoo.com
and my blog is phranqi.blogspot.com
love you lots
Franky