Sunday, June 10, 2007

for Sunday readers

Ugh, it is too early. I went to bed after 2 a.m. Mahna went to bed around 1:00 as did my nieces who stayed the night. I was expecting to sleep in til the last second before church this morning. So much for that! Mahna was up a little before 8. I guess that means she will take a good nap today but man I really wanted to sleep this morning. I did get some sugar free french vanilla creamer this week. It only came in a big huge size, so I have plenty. I actually started drinking coffee without sugar/splenda in it cuz this creamer is so yummy. I have been trying to lose weight this week. Dieting sucks. As if everyone didn't know. So I guess I wll drink a pot o' coffee this morning before church at 10:30. I signed up to help with cutting out VBS stuff and filling in letters for decorations and today is the day to turn it all in, so I really should be finishing all that right now instead of blogging. My nieces are going to disney world w/ their other auntie and their dad for a few days, then on to Canada for a couple weeks and Virginia for a week to see their other other aunt and cousins. I am gonna miss them. My parents are gone so I gotta go check on the house and get Elliott, who thankfully got over his stomach problem, so I don't have to worry more than usual over my carpet while he's here. I just hope my brother doesn't show up at the house anytime while I am there, so I don't have to deal with any confrontation. Then again I wish I could see that he is "ok", too. Blah blah blah. Jarrod and I have been having a lot of laughs together lately which is really cool. Makes life more enjoyable for sure. Our 7th anniversary is on Father's day and I truly can't believe 7 years have gone by. This year seems like a "big one", to both of us. I can remember things that happened at our first apartment and it seems like just a couple months ago. Well I better get some stuff done, like making that pot o' coffee. Oh by the way THANKS MOM for telling me how to use my iced tea maker. 7 years later, I finally made a decent pitcher of tea for Jarrod. HOORAY!

1 comment:

Kendra said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! Hope you guys celebrate a little!