Friday, June 01, 2007

howdy loyal friends!

i am not a dumdum
ok i really do know how to spell 'computer'

mine is fixed but missing drivers for the wireless card. you can download them on the internet, but duh.... no wireless card NO INTERNET

So Tivany was nice enuf to bring over her dad-e-o's computer to calm my withdrawl symptoms from MYSPACE

Today is my fourth day of babysitting two little kiddos from 6 a.m. to 4 p.m. It has been mostly good, and fun. There are stressful moments here and there, but It hink mostly it is fun having kids for Mahna to play with and learn how to share with. The sucky part is that I have been getting up at 5:45 a.m. and going to bed after midnight. I really want a nap!!!! :) But when I get free time I do not use it for sleeping. Also, I see how being a babysitter or housewife could really fatten you up. I have been munching on whatever they eat, like donuts, hotdogs, nuggets and french toast sticks.

Jarrod's big meeting with the main customer he wants is this very moment!!!!! (9 a.m.) and I am so excited to see how it goes. Much of our immediate future depends on today. He looked great when he left and seemed very relaxed. If I get a minute later I will update with what happens!

Cole turned 5 mo. old on Monday. He rolls over, plays with toys a little, sucks on his whole fist, likes a pacifier, smiles a lot and giggles a lot. He is so much fun, he totally lights up my world. Of course, Mahna lights up my world as well, but in different ways. Cole is a smiling face with simple needs. Mahna is fun to play with and have amazing conversations with. I never thought I would be able to equally love two kids, but I so totally do. I think it is an indescribable feeling you don't know until you 'know'.

moosh moosh

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!

No comments: