Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Thankful!



The first picture I call HOT STUFF! :) The second one represents Mahna's dear attitude toward her brother. He screams all the time, he hates breathing treatments and he is colicky. She never minds his crying and is always saying "i love u so much Cole". She is a precious child.
I am thankful today becuz...... My taxes are finished! We are getting money back! I finally got the 3-in-1 printer I ordered a week or so ago. I finally don't have to make special trips to make copies! It is a beautiful day and when Mahna wakes up from her nap we are taking a walk! Mahna took a nap today, just by me telling her she had to. We are getting our own condo in Colorado this summer since my parents condo is already full!!! I can't wait to go to Colorado! I got to go to MOPS today, eat some tasty food, learn some valuable parenting info (about how to start talking to ur kids at age 3 about sex) and see Linda P. who I haven't seen forever. Happy day!

3 comments:

Joye said...

Poor little Cole, he's crying in every picture I've seen of him. Poor mommy, too. It's great that you've had such a good day. I hope we get to go to Colorado too.

Brent said...

Talk to a 3 year old about sex? Who had THAT idea?

I had a hard enough difficulty trying to explain to a 3 year old that a muppet was really just carpet with eyeballs on strings with a hand in it...

Kendra said...

hey, Caroline, did you see that Anna Nicole Smith died?