Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Good Point

Yea, Kendra, Good point. It is wise advice, "one day at a time". They use that in AA/NA and I think it can apply to pretty much anything you wish to accomplish. Today I will not take drugs. Today I will exercise. Today I will be an excellent mommy to my daughter. Today I will talk to my friends. Today I will call my grandma. Today I will take the time to email someone who it will mean something to. Today I will make an honest attempt at accomplishing my 'to do' list. Today I will clean my kitchen before I go to bed. Today I will clean someone else's house to the best of my ability. Today I will keep a positive attitude and be thankful for all the great things and great people in my life. Today I will pray and I will be hopeful for the future.

5 comments:

Brent said...

Today, I will have a nap.

I like to put things like that on my list.

Kendra said...

wow! thanks for the props - and what an abundant day that sounds like! i also like what my friend Catherine says, "My New Year's Resolution is to eat more and exercize less. Then I KNOW I won't disappoint myself!"

Caroline said...

oh how i wish for a nap.........

Caroline said...

someday i am hopeful to blog again LOL

Kendra said...

ok, time for one FEBRUARY day at a time.... :)