Tuesday, January 17, 2006

writers blok

I don't know what my reason or excuse is so I am going to say I have writer's block. I sit here and stare at the computer with nothing to say. During the day while I am cleaning other people's houses, I think of all sorts of clever things to blog about. By the time I get home, POOF they are gone. Maybe I should carry a tape recorder. Oh yea, Cory is borrowing it. He saw "White Noise" and is now attempting to record ghosts in his kitchen. Yes, he is yet again jobless and enjoying way too much free time being a nut.

Well I am just a screwup lately. I haven't made my resolutions yet. I am purposely procrastinating. I am being lazy and flowing with whatever feels fun right now and I don't want that big "life changing moment" to happen yet. I haven't worked out in almost two months. I quit Weight Watchers a while ago. I make it to church maybe every 6 weeks, and when I do go, I am convinced that this week will be different and I will make myself go every week. I just have the BLAHS and am not really making much of any effort to get out of them. I guess I will just ride the wave and see where it takes me.

I visited a Pawn Shop for only the 3rd time in my life yesterday. I bought a video game. Therefor I did two things I never do in one day. I am really excited tho. I got Wheel Of Fortune and it is really fun. Too bad Jarrod is better at EVERYTHING than I am so he keeps beating my pants off. I am just happy to have a video game that I like so I can be a little part of Playstation social circle. HA.

My little poopkins is just cuter than ever. She is quite the communicator. She points to where she wants you to sit and wants to constantly be read to. She also does a lot of mimicking of me, my mom and gma. It is so cute to see her growing up and being more of a person. Now if she would just GROW. I try not to worry about it, since the doctors tell me she is just a small person. But sometimes when I am buying her clothes I worry about her wearing 9 month clothing at the age of 16 months..... I guess I am also a little insecure because a few of my friends have younger babies who are much bigger.

For the weekend we had a short visit to San Antonio, but it was a fun two hours. Then we spent a day and 1/2 with Kendra and family. That was fun, too. It made me want to stay and stay and stay and live there all of us together again only now we are older and married and thankfully our huzbands get along and we all have a good time together, even with our sometimes extreme differences in lifestyle and personalities. I am thankful for all my siblings, and I hope Mahna will have some siblings someday. Another thing I am waiting for to "kick in" is the baby bug. 16 months old and I am still not really itchin for another.

AS ALWAYS thanks for reading and I will try to keep up better, but hey....... you know me.

1 comment:

Kendra said...

mahna is PERFECT. worry not, mi hermana.