Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Weight Watchers Promo

I am happy to say after 5 wks on the "weightwatchers plan" I have lost 9.4 pounds! Yippee! Of course, I need to lose a lot more and it is not very obvious I have lost anything yet, but it is good to know it is going DOWN. My parents are putting in a pool so ya know I gotta look 1/2 way decent in my skivvies. (a swimsuit is skivvies, right???) haha. So far it is the best diet I have tried because you can eat whatever you want as long as you count the "point value" for each thing and don't go over a certain amt of points per day. So I don't feel so depraved and I am forcing myself to learn to eat smaller portions. So it's all good, 'yo! That's all for now. Tomorrow and Friday are cleaning days, Sat. is Mahna's 8 month pics and sunday is Jarrod's 27th bday. ADIOS!

2 comments:

Kendra said...

congrats! 9.4 lbs is awesome...you should feel awesome and be proud. i'm trying to just not eat as much peanutbutter as i would like to each day.

Steph said...

you're one hot mamma. thanks for all the encouragement, care-o-lot. you're so kind. i wear my strawberry shortcake pants a lot...

maybe too much. ;)