Monday, April 18, 2005

news!

Casey is getting out of jail on Weds. I am hopeful that things will be fine. It is really good to hear that he will be out of jail. I know it will be a big relief for him and his family. We all got along fine before, so hopefully it will still be the same. Things will be different for him. 2 1/2 years of missing out on daily happenings and not driving etc. Lucky for him he has a very supportive family and an uncle who just started a new company which he will be offered a decent paying job at. Now we just need to get him a BED. hmmmmmmmmmm......

I think I am goign to go get a haircut this week! Tomorrow I have a new house to clean in Irving and then I get to spend my earnings on my cat Nina's shots. Joy! One of our neighbors is making Mahna a pole thing to hang her new swing from! She loves to swing. This morning while I was making my bed she crawled from her bedroom to mine. It was so cute, and she was so proud of herself!!!

Well Jarrod is home for lunch so I better go!

1 comment:

Brent said...

Hey, I know somebody who is looking to get rid of a "california king size" bed (six inched longer than a king size) and box spring. All you gotta do is contact me.