Thursday, August 09, 2007

doublestuf

I read Frankys last two blogs this morning and it inspired me to write something. Some days I open up blogger.com and just look at this blank slate thinking "what do I say?". At one time it came so naturally. I woke up this morning at 4:55 a.m. and could not go back to sleep. I thought about working out, cleaning the house, catching up on blog reading. I did accomplish washing a load of towels before Cole woke up. He had fever all evening last night. Jarrod took him on the end of his route yesterday and watched him til about 10 pm while I attempted to take Mahna to the circus at American Airlines center. Unfortunately after lots of driving, walking, waiting in line, it sold out. This was suprising as it has been in town for a week. But a lesson was learned, buy your tickets ahead of time! So Jana and the kids and I will go next week in Ft Worth after SHE gets back from Cancun. (lucky beep) We had a fun night anyway tho, all the kids got along and laughed a lot and Jana and I laughed together and talked for the first time in a while. Friends are good "soul food". jarrod did good watching the babykins. He was looking forward to playing w/ him and having him as his little buddy, but unfortunately Cole just got his second tooth so pretty pitiful the last day or so. Mom got a dose of it yesterday morning while she watched him so I could take Mahna to the water park. Today I am looking forward to staying home.

1 comment:

Kendra said...

Do your comments work?

I swear I comment sometimes and they don't show up.

When you woke up at 4:55 AM were you thinking about the circus, or cancun, or prime numbers?

I wake up, sometimes. And then I eat peanut butter