Wednesday, November 08, 2006

few-moments-alone

I would say these moments alone right now are semi-unwanted.
Mahna woke me at 3:30 and couldn't get comfortable again until after 4 so I was pretty wide awake by
then. My insomnia is getting annoying. Luckily a lot of days I can take a nap with Mahna in the afternoon. I am slacking off on my own housework and Cole's room is not even close to decorated.

Today I get to see my buddy from middle school, as she has a 2 hour layover at the Dallas airport. The only hard part is getting to the airport by 7:50 a.m.!
:)
I am looking forward to it tho.

Mahna and I have a ritual.
Every morning we both put our makeup on. I have a little chair for her to stand on at our sink and she knows what drawer has the makeup.
She is very good at listening towhat she is allowed to play with and not
play with. Her favorite thing is for me to curl her eyelashes! Of all things I figured she would whine aboutit hurting! It is fun having a little girl.
I wonder what a boy will
b e like.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your makeup ritual is so sweet. Did you have a good visit with your friend?

Kendra said...

i think having a boy will be new and exciting!

well, i'm excited. . .

i think it will be interesting to see mahna and cole interact