Sunday, November 19, 2006

a decent computer!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally I get to post from my mom's computer where I can type normally. Of course I whine all the time about how annoyed I am with my keyboard,but have i called Dell to ASK how much it would be to fix it? NO! I hate phone calls. I have had to call back and forth lately with our mortgage company because our loan got purchased and I had already made the payment to the old company. They have reassured me a few times now that the money will be transferred to the new company, but a friend of ours who is even a loan officer himself, got screwed when his loan got purchased. SO we are nervous........ Jarrod more than I, and being extra careful.

I am so tired today I can't even think correctly. Now I know how L felt the other day when I was at her house. She is less than 2 wks from due date andI am about 6 wks away........ I just can't get comfy at night, no matter how many pillows. I want to sleep so bad, I look so forward to quiet bedtime coming...... Then I may go to sleep for 3 hours or so and I wake up with my tummy being rock hard, my back and hips hurting and my shoulders hurting because I have to sleep on my side, my uncomfyness wakes me and then my brain turns on and once it gets going the night is O V E R. It sucks. I am considering getting my tubes tied after this baby is born. Any advice on the subject? I just can't imagine ever wanting to get pregnant again. Plus this will be my 3rd C Section.

Dad's got our fajitas cooked so TOODALOO!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you're having problems with the loan payment. Hope it gets straightened out. Sorry you're so pregnant, too, but just a few more weeks to go. I can't wait to see these beautiful baby boys coming soon! I held one yesterday, 7 lbs. Two of his tiny toes were slightly webbed, it was sooooo cute.

Steph said...

you can do it! isn't it weird how you forget how much it SUCKS at the end of pregnancy? my friend joanna swears that the rush of hormones right after birth makes you forget all that crap at the end -- the reflux, the leg cramps, the uncomfortable sleep, the incessant thirst, etc. i think one time i was crying (i was 8 months pregnant) and told geoff "don't ever let me forget that i don't EVER want to be pregnant again!!" ugh. i'm thinking of you, caroline. you're a great mommy and i believe in your ability to make it just a few more weeks. your labor and delivery will be excellent. your child will be adorably cute and coneheaded. and you will lose weight quickly and feel a lot better. love you!

Brent said...

I've never been pregnant, but once my mind gets going after I get in bed, the only way to stop it is to just get up, watch some 30 minute sitcom or read a book until I get sleepy again. I just have to get my mind focused on something else other than the crap I was thinking about. Once I do that, I usually can rest better.