Tuesday, July 25, 2006

no news is bad news?.

Well I can't really update about the house right now because I don't know. We have been looking at OTHER houses, but that is still 'the one'. The woman wants us to raise our paying price 2000 dollars and then she will fix the foundation. I don't know what to think. Should I be scared to get into a house with foundation problems that have just been fixed? Should I just accept it and know that no matter where we are around here we will have that problem? UGH so much to think about. Well I have to go do some preliminary paperwork junk for the doctor in Carrollton.......... I really should get this done since I am almost 17 wks and haven't gone to the DR yet. I hate going to the DR! Especially a new one. toodles.

1 comment:

Joye said...

Don't know where you're looking, but in this area, all the houses have some level of foundation trouble because of the soil. A fact of life in Texas, I guess.