Tuesday, July 18, 2006

day 2 of 10

BUYING A HOUSE SUCKS

realtors and mortgage guy seem so much less friendly now that we have signed a few papers. now it is rush rush and all up to us and such an annoyance to them to answer any questions. i truly don't trust anyone anymore, church related or not. i do appreciate all the advice i have been getting in my comments. i can't believe how much money everything is costing. it is truly maddening. i know i have gotten on a few of my clients nerves lately too because i am still cleaning and getting a million phone calls a day. of course yesterday when i didn't have to clean and i was just sitting there for 3 hours waiting for the inspection to be done the mortgage guy was nowhere to be found or heard from. now today when the woman i am cleaning for is right there with me paying me a buttload of money per hour, he needs to gripe at me for not making a decision on the loan we want yet........ HELLO I WANTED TO TALK TO U ABOUT THIS YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! ugh. someone please tell me that owning a home is worth it. i honestly want this to be the only home we ever purchase....
unless we win the lottery and can hire someone else to do our stressing for us.
and on another note, if anyone ever hears me pining for another baby after this please remind me that i despise being pregnant.
Thanks.

2 comments:

cincin21 said...

LOL .... you wouldn't have listened .... you are one young lady who always needs to learn things the HARD way ...

((Takes one to know one, BTW ... that's me ...))

Joye said...

I think it's worth it. And you KNOW that baby's worth the nine months it takes to give it life. Just think...6 months from now, you'll be sitting in your own home holding your tiny new child. Ahhh, God is good.