Monday, July 31, 2006

garage sale

I have the following for sale if anyone is in need or desire:

Upright piano $? Make offer

1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee (silver) $2800 or best offer

1996 Ford Mustang (red) wrecked on side, has salvaged title but drives awesome! $900

2003 Ford F150 long bed, regular cab (white), ranchhand bumper, camper topper $8000



Anyone have boxes I could borrow or buy to pack up my house? I should be moving around Aug 18!!!!!

Mahna's first hair appt. is tomorrow. AWWWWWWW

My first DR appt is Weds. so I will find out my actual due date and maybe the baby's sex! I am guessing I am due about Jan 4th tho.

Thanks for the positive words for those who commented. HUGS

3 comments:

Little Me said...

I just gave my boxes away :( sorry
Check out that half-price box store on 407. I bought most of my boxes second hand there and they were really cheap. I had my kids along, so he even carried them out and loaded them into my car for me. I defy UPS to do that!

Little Me said...

I've always wanted an upright piano, but I don't have any money right now. Sorry. Wish I could help you out.

Brent said...

Hope the baby comes earlier in December...TAX BREAK!!!!!