Monday, October 24, 2005

thanks u all

Thanks Brent and Lara for reading a commenting! That was a nice suprise.
Too bad no one needs this computer desk!!!

Well Austin was fun this weekend except for the drama, but we won't talk about that part.

Mahna's room looks SO awesome now. I am so happy that Jarrod and Casey put the carpet in. I know it was a lot of work. It looks so much better and smells so great! Jarrod also got one of the clear baby gates so my cats cant go in there anymore and tinkle. Yippee!!! Mahna loves it! And it is like a big play room now instead of a cramped up bedroom that she never even slept in. We have the crib in our room so it is a little crampy in ours but we spend WAY more time in hers!

Say a little prayer for my brother, he really needs all the guardian angels he can get watching out for him.

2 comments:

Brent said...

I want to hear you talk about the drama!

Kendra said...

i think you should post some pictures.