Tuesday, October 11, 2005

nothing to say

I have nothing much to say. It is 11 pm and I am tired. I would like to go to bed, but I would also like to write 4 people letters. I have been screwing around on the internet for over an hour now and it is just precious non-baby time that I am wasting. I have to wake up early to take Mahna to the DR tomorrow to get a recheck on her ears and weight. I have no houses to clean until Friday. This feels very strange to have four days in a row at home with Mahna. We had fun today. We went on a walk (she rode in the wagon) and then we came home and I put her in the stroller and we went on a walk to the vegetable market on mill street. We got some peppers, a tomatoe and some "new" potatoes. They looked yummy but I don't know why they have that name. We also got a loaf of sun dried tomatoe bread but it's not very good. Too dry and not very tomatoeish.

1 comment:

Steph said...

you've been tagged.