Tuesday, June 28, 2005

bout time yo

well mahna and i have been sick as hell for the last few days. i think it might finally be breaking. i never saw anything so pitiful as her barfing her guts up. it is so wierd with a baby, because they just puke, no warning or anything. I never wanted my mommy to come take care of me so much. Unfortunately she was busy taking care of my brother and out with my gma. I couldn't really bring myself to ask her anyway cuz then she would probably get sick and it would ruin her vacation coming up. I am supposed to be cleaning tomorrow but I don't know if I can yet. I had a fever tonight but now it is feeling like it is gone. I am watching my fave show right now RESCUE ME on FX. I gotta take care of my cranky baby now so talk to u later. sorry so boring.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweetie, sorry life is so tough right now. I feel awful for not helping, but I couldn't risk getting sick myself. Didn't mean to be selfish or anything. I am glad you are better. Love, Mom