Sunday, June 12, 2005

ho hum

I am depressive lately I don't know what my prob is but it is getting on my own nerves. I think it could have to do w/ not eating right or exercising. Anyway I just feel like watching Donnie Darko and listening to Mad World over and over. Ho hum.

I have had a mini vacation at my parents house this weekend while Jarrod is in Virginia. I stayed here two nights and am going to my gma's tonight. Don't ask me why it is myhouse is too depressing to go home to. Everything is depressing to me lately. Pity pity.

My parents pool sure is fun and feels GOOD. Mahna has gotten to really like it after three days of swimmin'. Even the dogz like it. I think my parents are really glad they put it in. We had a very familyish resort style weekend with lots of parties and good food by the pool. Even CORONA!!!!!! mmmmmmmm that makes me not depressed haha.

Love you all and thanks for the comments oh bythe way Mahna's first word was MAMA but that was a month or so ago and she has said Dada since then but it was so cute when she actually said DADDY! She also just got her third tooth and looks pretty grown up next to Stephanie's 2 month old!

XOXO

1 comment:

Steph said...

i wrote you a letter today. :) it'll be there soon...