Sunday, April 11, 2004

who knows

I wonder who will still read my blog after two weeks of no bloggy blog. Well hello to anyone who is. I don't know what it is that got into me and made me not want to blog. It just seemed like too much trouble (gasp).

Today oh happy easter day we had a groovacious church service about crucifiction. I was on cloud nine because Jarrod went to church with me and that is such a very rare occurance. We then did another rare thing by going to lunch w/ my grandparents. It was yummy food at Olive Garden. Oh those breadsticks! Well anyone who is curious about the pregnancy thing, it is going fine. I have outgrown every piece of clothing I think, except my 2XL sweatshirt haha. I know I am too chubby but I am enjoying this eating time while I can. I crave cereal a lot, so I eat it when I want to. I know this is my only time in life with an EXCUSE to be chubby. During other times of my life it will be totally looked down upon. And guess what!!!!!! I felt the baby moving last Tuesday! It was so awesome to feel it. It moved for a few minutes straight. I love it! Tonight it moved again. Well, I know it moves all the time, but I could FEEL it again tonight. I tried to show Jarrod, but only I can feel it, you can't feel it with your hand yet. That was sad, cuz I want to share it with him, and I hate that he feels left out right now. But I know soon he will get to feel it. Oh and I am still cleaning houses. In fact I got a new customer. That is cool to be making more money so I don't have to worry so much. it was a big answer to prayer. An almost over night answer, it seemed. My back usually hurts when I am cleaning, but it goes away pretty much after I am done. The only other time I feel uncomfortable is sitting down for over an hour (such as in a theater or car). I am 18 weeks now! I get to find out on Apr 30 if it is a boy or girl. Jarrods mom, my mom and Jarrod will be going with me. Last pregnancy thing, I am still working out at least twice a week pretty good. So that means I will have good muscles under my chubbiness! :) love ya all!!!!!!!! night!

No comments: