Wednesday, June 04, 2008

you got me

Brent had to remind me how much I have changed in a few years. I swore a couple years ago how I would NEVER drive a van. I was determined to drive a 2 door mustang no matter WHAT! I had two carseats in one at one time. LOL. Okay, well now I like to tote around my nieces and their friends. Or I like to take my friend and her two kids places like the arboretum which is 40 min away. It is just nice to take ONE car! And yesterday we rode w/ Jarrod on his route in the car (altima) from 1-6 pm and there was two adults and three kids and it felt crammed. I never use to like bigger vehicles. Didn't like driving my parents Pathfinder when we lived in Utah, but now I like the openness. Now I 'will' say that I won't ever get like a Suburban or a Hummer cuz that is just too huge. But quote me on that cuz like Brent said, ten yrs ago I was moshing at Marilyn Manson, and today I am stoked over having a minivan to take lots of little kiddies to the water park in! HA

1 comment:

Kendra said...

You could always paint Marilyn Manson's face on the side of the van...