Thursday, June 05, 2008

Weds night update

Today my mama came and picked us up and let me use Anna's car cuz Jarrod was using the Altima, and watched the kids while I watered at Diane's and then visited Anna at the place she's at. We had a great time talking and I just love my sister so much. I felt the need to say that publicly. She is a super cool person, 10 yrs younger than I. I feel really blessed that with such an age gap, she is one of my grandest friends. My mom invited Mahna to spend the night. Mahna loves Gramma Dar soooo much. She looks at pictures and tells me "I miss Gramma Dar". I am glad mom will let her stay with her even though she has to share the bed with a little 3 yr old sleeping kickboxer. Jarrod and I had fun tonight just playing w/ Cole. Jarrod is determined to teach him (at 17 months old) to correctly hit a plastic baseball off of a T Ball stand. It is super heart warming to watch daddy and son play and hug and play fight. Mahna loves to play fight, too. I love both of my babies so much, and feel overly blessed and undeserving of having a boy and a girl.

Tomorrow is work day..... every Thursday I clean 2 houses, but I think I only have to do one this week. Too bad for the money, but it works out well, cuz it's Tina's last day of school and I will get to pick her up in the yellow bug car which she has been asking me to do forever. Our plan for tomorrow night is to go to dinner at Pancho's (one of Jarrod's favorite places to chow down).



Thanks for reading, friends!

No comments: