Monday, May 05, 2008

not a lotta

we went to lara's wedding yesterday and it was very purdy. i saw a lady there who fired me a while back. she was a devilish psycho, so i am glad she canned me. i have only gotten fired from her I think..... anyway it was a very purdy wedding. I was smiling the whole time. Jarrod and Mahna came, too, which was great lovey fun. It was cool to hear the vows in a different way (they were worded differently) and it reminds you the promise you made in marrying your spouse. Last night I fell asleep on the futon w/ Cole in his room and woke up at 2 a.m. and Mahna was in bed w/ Jarrod and had peed the bed so I had to clean her up and her and I are changing sheets right now. She is griping at me to get offline, so I better obey my 3 yr old.

ps she told me this morning that "Cooey" her imaginary friend "stole her boyfriend out of her life" ! Hilarious!

No comments: