Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Free Baby Botox....and when do you feel most FREE

Babies are offering free botox you know. Any baby or kid will be happy to sling their head back and whack you in the lip to create that lovely puffy lip thing many women pay high bucks for. Happened to me today. Wow do I look great!

And I was laying down with Cole tonight to put him to sleep and I realized that although I am tied down at these times, I feel quite free. Why, do you ask? Because when I sing to him, I am free to sing whatever song I feel. And my songs of choice are quite often Christmas songs. I am free to sing them in May.

When do you feel most "FREE"?

4 comments:

Kendra said...

when i ride my bike to work,
paying attention to the details of the neighborhood,
not rushing, just being.

incidently, i like to sing while riding, too. it's the rhythm of pedaling, i think.

i also feel free when i show up at work looking like a huge dork, banging my bike around, and that's just normal...

Anonymous said...

I'm right there with ya...I got a doze of the Baby Botox last night. Children are so giving!

-Sarah

Anonymous said...

I'm right there with ya...I got a doze of the Baby Botox last night. Children are so giving!

-Sarah

Steph said...

in the mountains.

that's why i'm leaving texas.