Wednesday, July 18, 2007

links

Thanks to my tiny little sister, I finally know how to put links and pictures on my blog.... Don't be offended that your link is not there yet, I am still collecting web addresses and just doing a lil bit here and there. My time is spread thin.

Cole is doing fine, his hemotoma is almost gone. The DR said it could take up to 6 mos to dissolve completely. I am just relieved it was no big deal.

This hot weather SUCKS! I would like to take Mahna to the water park everyday, if it wasn't so hard to take a baby, too. I could ask for babysitting, but I am already asking for babysitting on Fridays to clean houses for money. I see some people pawn their kids off too much on family and I am trying to be cautious not to take advantage of my blessing of having family nearby.

Mosquitos are eating my children! I put bug spray on them daily, like a second skin. The mosquitos still want bites of their baby skin....... in my house, in Babies R Us......... in the car. My aunt suggested feeding the kids more garlic. Any one else have ideas? Cole's face looks like he has the measles, Mahna scratches her legs until they have scabs!

Jarrod had his first day of being his own boss Monday. 3 months in the working, he finally got to start working. Our company is official, and hopefully will get it's first check in the next couple of weeks. The look on his face was priceless, leaving Monday morning. I am proud of him. We still have a gap from 9:00-1:00 to fill up, so if you know of any places that need paperwork deliveries in Tarrant County......remember our courier service "ABLE COURIERS".

No comments: