Thursday, November 24, 2005

over it

Ok I am over it. No more pity party for me. I am over it.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING! :) Hope everyone is enjoying the fellowship of family togetherness. Family get togethers are my all time favorite thing. I never would have thought when I was 13 that I would say that now. BUT seriously I love my siblings they are so much fun and my grandma is one of my best friends and my parents are awesome and my mom is like a best friend. I like all of us being in one place. I used to like it when all my aunts uncles grandparents etc cousins etc would go to lake of the ozarks in the summertime, too. It just feels good to have so many blood relatives together. Now there are a few relatives I don't look so forward to seeing, but the general feeling is still the same. Things just changed some in our family after Mimi died in the car accident.

I also got a sweet phone call from Nikki today and from my cuzin Cynthia, which was cool!

Anywaysssssssssssssss. Foods good and family wine and football are good. TOODLES FOR NOW

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mimi was certainly the glue that held the family together, that is clear now that she's gone. I'm sorry that things are so tense in the family these days. Most of us have a lot of growing to do it seems.

I did notice and love seeing Mahna and Gold together. I've never been clear if he knows the relationship between you two. I've always assumed not and generally try to just keep my mouth closed around everyone!

Love you, miss you and am really glad you're over your funk. I'm also glad Spencer and Jarrod have so much fun on Sundays,
Lori