Wednesday, January 26, 2005

well whatdoya know

I would have thought "what makes you angry" would have gotten a lot of comments on that last post! Maybe no one is reading??? Oh well. I will type for myself and for anyone who may come upon a rainy day and decide to read all my back issues. Haha.

Todays question is "What is the best time for me?"

There are so many Best times for me.... I would say one is the time that I get to spend with my mom and grandma. I am so lucky to have good mentors like them. Too lucky to really put into words.

I like the time when I get to stay up all night with Jarrod talking or watching movies. That is what we did at the very beginning of our relationship and it is fun when we rarely get to do it now, because it reminds me we are still the same although so much has changed...

I really enjoy the times when I get myself up early in the morning. Like 6 or 7 a.m. and get a good workout, get the dishes done and take a shower, then am ready for the day when Mahna wakes up. That is a good day, especially the exercise part because it is such a good waker upper and antidepressant for me.

YOUR TURN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> COMMENT PLEASE

5 comments:

Brent said...

Best time: In my hammock, with 65 degree weather, dog at my feet (we have a cover so Lloyd can sit up there, too), good book in hand (or Good Book in hand), steaks on the grill, girls laughing from inside the house. Pure life moment.

Kendra said...

i like 2 am spontaneous artwork time. good music on, good coffee and chocolate to consume

Anonymous said...

ya...im sorry i have been really busy lately with seussical, but i am sure i will get back to regularly reading ur blog soon...the best time for me is probably right when skewl ends and i can just come home and veg out for awhile...i know, i am soo lazy! lol xoxo anna

Brent said...

Anna HAS been busy with Suessical. I saw the show last night and was able to see the teenagers afterwards, and the make-up was INCREDIBLE! Anna...your hard work on the show made it what it was, which was a great night of entertainment.

Steph said...

Friday morning when I get to sleep in. It's a beautiful thing after a long week of clinicals and class.