Tuesday, January 18, 2005

100 journal/essay/story topics

I found a thing from 1981 The ILLINOIS WRITING PROJECT. Here is question ONE and I will answer it and then hope for your answer (or email).

If I were a famous person I would be...

Angelina Jolie because she is super beautiful and naturally skinny (I am shallow) and she is also doing something good with her money and fame for another country. I think she is a great real life mom role model for other women in Hollywood.

So who would you be if you were a famous person?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey! i totally agree with u!!! sorry to copy, but i luvvvv her and she is so pretty and the money thing...totally! i luv u gurl!!! ps. is that from my kindergarden journal topic list thingy??? luv, anna

Brent said...

I'd be Dave Grohl. He got to be in one of the greatest rock bands of all time because he had talent (not because he was friends with the guitar player/singer) and influenced millions...and had the wherewithal to be wise with his money (and his life) so now he can play what he wants, do what he wants, when he wants.